Thursday 10 April 2014

13 Favourite SAVOURY Vegan Breakfasts


Thanks for visiting! I've moved to a bigger and better site! You can view this post here:

http://www.recipetineats.com/13-favourite-savoury-vegan-breakfasts/

Here's a preview...

Is it just me who finds it hard to find inspiration for savoury vegan breakfasts?? There are a lot of oatmeals, hotcakes, banana breads and smoothies….but I am just one of those people who will take savoury over sweet any day. So today I am sharing with you my favourite savoury breakfast recipes I have collected over many months, from many different sources. I hope you enjoy them!

1. Baked Beans - but not just your ordinary baked beans! These are Bourbon Maple Slow Cooker Baked Beans by Averie Cooks. These are quite simply the best baked beans I have ever had. Get the recipe.







No comments:

Post a Comment