Wednesday 19 February 2014

First Post!

This is exciting! My very first post! Why did I suddenly decide to create a blog? Well, a good friend of mine created a recipe storage app (RecipeTin App for mobile phones and iPads) and she asked me to share some of my favourite recipes so people can save them into RecipeTin (using the built in browser - it's very clever!)

I can't promise that I'll post regularly, nor that the recipes I post will follow any rhyme or reason. Somedays I just have to have something Vietnamese. Other days I'll wake up and have the urge to bake something pretty. And often I will be feeling so lazy I can't be bothered to make an effort - so you will see a lot of speedy and shortcut recipes on my blog!

Hope you enjoy it!

Ice-cream Sandwiches with Moscato Poached Strawberries - from Gourmet Traveller Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment